Climbing Tree stand Video
Summit Specialist SD Climbing Treestand is an open front climbing stand that takes on a revolutionary look. The Specialist SD has a round perimeter tube constructed of high tech alloy is the first feature you will notice on this tree stand. Add that to the sling style seat, and this Summit Treestand will serve perfectly as the bow hunting stand of choice for years to come.
The zippered arm pads and sling style mesh seats are in Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity. Between the Summit Sound Deadening (SD) Technology and the new camo pattern, this treestand keeps any hunter concealed in the tree during any hunt. Combine the SD Technology and the SummitLokt system, the Specialist SD stays true to the Summit premium engineered philosophy to keep you quiet and safe while hanging in the tree.
- The Specialist SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Specialist SD is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening (SD) Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietests cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
Complete Summit Specialist SD Climbing Treestand Includes:
- Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity Camo
- Lightweight, Round Tube Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Lightweight, Round Tube Aluminum Open Front Seat / Climber Frame
- Lightweight mesh seat with backrest
- 2 Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Two zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Safety / Instructional DVD
- Stand Weight: 16 lbs.
- Construction: Lightweight Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 - 20" Diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Size: (base) 18" wide by 12" long
- Overall Size: 19 1/2" wide by 36" long
- Platform Area: 19 1/2" wide by 28 3/4" long
- Seat Frame Size: 20" wide by 18" long
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.