May 23, 2017
Climbing harness Sizing
The most advanced and safest harnesses available. We have all but eliminated the concept of low-strength components. By engineering safety into each and every harness, we hope to eliminate basic mistakes, which can and do result in injury or death. Additionally, our patented adjustable-rise system allows you to adjust this critical component to your exact dimensions. This system is unique to the Safe Tech line.
- Engineered to provide every possible extra margin of safety
- Each component has been designed for maximum strength without excessive weight or bulk.
- All structural systems of the harness have been made as redundant and error-proof as possible.
- Wherever possible, each component is engineered to withstand a load of 2000 lbf (9 kN). This is typically the maximum impact force rating of a modern climbing rope.
- Non-directional tie-in points maintain their strength even if the rope is routed incorrectly.
- Waist belt webbing shows color pattern change when correctly double-passed.
- Waist buckle shows "DANGER" if not correctly double passed.
Share this article
Rock Climbing harness Sizing
March 1, 2016
Climbing harness Reviews
June 7, 2014
Climbing harness for hunting
May 8, 2014