Bolt on Climbing holds
The easiest way to select the proper length bolt for each hold is to:
1. Separate your bolts by size
2. Grab a handhold and a bolt you think might fit.
3. Grab a ruler and measure the length of bolt sticking out the backside of the handhold.
4. If you've got a 1 1/2 thick wall, the bolt will need to protrude out the back of the hold about 1 1/2 inches.
5. If the bolt is protruding more or less than 1 1/2 inches you can select a different bolt and use the one that ends up pro- truding the closest to 1 1/2 inches. (it doesn't have to be exact)
6. Using this method you'll be select the proper bolt for each handhold.