Mountain Equipment Arete Jacket
The Mountain Equipment Women's Arete Hooded Jacket has been revised for 2016 to make every gram of down count! With a little extra length it's a super-light down jacket that's great for winter ski tours and summer mountain trails alike. It's a brilliant insulated midlayer and is very compressible for easy packing if required. Made from Helium fabric that ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss. The insulation is high-quality water-resistant duck down and has an actual minimum down cluster content of 90%. It has been treated with a durably water-repellent Bluesign™ approved Teflon treatment. DOWN CODEX approved.
Features of the Mountain Equipment Womens Arete Hooded Jacket:
- Helium 30 outer shell is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 101g (Size 12) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Lycra® bound Mountain Hood
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Lycra® bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with karabiner carry loop
We say: Wonderful and warm for the High Street or great for layering up in the mountains on cold days!