All Mountain Hardtail
57L129, 34 30.9 seat post size and radical sloping top tube allow for even the longest dropper posts. Internal dropper post cable routing compatible. M61, 66L50, 38 27.5+ with 3” tire clearance or standard 29” wheel compatibil- ity. Boost 148 rear triangle spacing sticks with current trends in all-mountain bikes. Requires Shimano cassette for rear cog mounting. M142, 116L159, 106 Pinion P1.12 internal gearbox drivetrain is sealed from the elements, can be shifted while pedaling or coasting, and is virtually maintenance free. M118, 126L121, 149
For the first time at Domahidy Designs, we’ve broken the mold. The Domahidy Designs Titanium All-Mountain Pinion Hardtail is a radical departure from the norm, playing in a space that only few have ever dared. This play bike is built around a 120-140mm travel front fork, new Boost spacing rear triangle, and a Pinion drivetrain that effectively puts an end to poor shifting performance and drivetrain maintenance. Founded by Porsche gearbox engineers, Pinion is a cutting edge gearbox company building amazing bicycle transmissions in Germany. The Domahidy Designs Titanium Pinion frame kit will come stock with their P1.12 twelve speed internal gearbox transmission. The Pinion gearbox can shift while pedaling or coasting, making gear choices even easier and faster to make. This amazingly robust and nearly maintenance free system was borne to defy current mountain bike standards and laugh in the face of traditional drivetrains. It’s sealed, completely, from the elements and only requires a fluid change once every 6000 miles or once a year, whichever comes first. Coupled with the Gates belt drive, the Domahidy Designs All-Mountain Hardtail is nearly maintenance free. Just ride, rinse, and repeat.
GeometryUnits are in millimeters,
**measurement in the shortest position
• 30.9mm seatpost, internal dropper post cable routing compatible
• Internal (integrated) tapered headtube, IS42 upper, IS52 lower
• 148/12 Boost thru axle
- Domahidy Designs triple butted titanium tubeset delivers an amazingly defiant ride
- 27.5+ (3” tire clearance) or 29” wheel compatible, tailor this trail machine to your own desires
- Pinion P1.12 gearbox delivers 600% gear range, more gear range than even the new SRAM 1×12 system
- Comes with Gates belt drive and front and rear Gates cogs
- 120-140mm fork compatible
- 30.9mm seat post, compatible with internal dropper post routing.
- 148mm Boost rear hub spacing
- 4.25 lbs. for medium frame